Lieutenant General William G. Boykin is the United States Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence. He has played a role in almost every recent major American military operation, serving in Grenada, Somalia, and Iraq.
- June, 2003: I knew my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol.
- Well, is he [bin Laden] the enemy? Next slide. Or is this man [Saddam] the enemy? The enemy is none of these people I have showed you here. The enemy is a spiritual enemy. He’s called the principality of darkness. The enemy is a guy called Satan.”
- NBC News, June 2003.
- They’re after us because we’re a Christian nation.
- NBC News, June 2003.
- Why is this man in the White House? The majority of Americans did not vote for him. Why is he there? And I tell you this morning that he’s in the White House because God put him there for a time such as this.
- atheism.about.com, 2003.
- George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.
- Regarding President George W. Bush.
- Three days later we went after him again, and this time we got him. Not a mark on him. We got him. We brought him back into our base there and we had a Sea Land container set up to hold prisoners in, and I said put him in there. They put him in there, there was one guard with him. I said search him, they searched him, and then I walked in with no one in there but the guard, and I looked at him and said, "Are you Osman Atto?" And he said "Yes." And I said, "Mr. Atto, you underestimated our God."
- , Jan, 2003.
Installation Prayer Breakfast Club DixEdit
February 6, 2003 Installation Prayer Breakfast Club Dix: dix.army.mil
- I have spent 32 years fighting so that every American can believe whatever they please. … What I tell you this morning represents my faith.
- The enemy is not the terrorists. … The enemy has come against us in a spiritual realm.
- We will never walk away from Israel … Many of us are worried about heaven. Heaven is your reward. You are here as soldiers to take on the enemy.
- But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint … If there is no God, there is no hope. Don’t let the media, the liberals, sway you in your faith. Pray for America, and we will be victorious. He(Lord)’ll never give more than you can take.