|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- This is, in our view, a travesty of justice for this institution to rely doggedly and erroneously on a 1971 resolution to block Taiwan's participation in any of its (United Nations) bodies.
- Wilfred Elrington (2019) cited in: "11 of Taiwan's allies speak up at UN debate: MOFA" in Focus Taiwan, 29 September 2019.
- Statement made during the General Debate of the 74th general assembly of the United Nations, 28 September 2019.
- We made the right choice sticking (our diplomatic relation) with Taiwan (over People's Republic of China) because it is a better fit with Belize.
- Wilfred Elrington (2019) cited in: "'We made the right choice sticking with Taiwan': Belize foreign minister" in Taiwan News, 4 November 2019.