Whose Life Is It Anyway? (1981 film)
1981 film by John Badham
- Directed by John Badham. Written by Brian Clark and Reginald Rose, adapted from the 1972 television movie and play of the same title.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Some nurses and I went out for a little midnight skateboarding last night. The only trouble was that I was the skateboard.
- How does a quadriplegic cross the road? He was stapled to a chicken.
- Hello, I was just practicing lying here.
- I better be nice to this woman. Otherwise, the good doctor will dissolve her in water and inject her into me.
- I admit that it's embarrassing for a man to compliment a woman on her breasts when only one of them is in bed. One of the people, that is. Not one of the breasts.