War of the Colossal Beast
1958 film by Bert I. Gordon
The towering terror from hell! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Maj. Mark BairdEdit
- How do you reason with a 60 foot giant?
- Can't you find us some warehouse to keep him in temporarily?
- Dr. Carmichael:: There's nothing in our directives about a 60 foot giant!
- Sgt. Luis Murillo: Giants can run fast. They have long legs.
- Dr. Carmichael: The foot that made that print is about ten times the size of a normal man's. That would make him about sixty feet tall.
- Joyce Manning: Glenn was sixty feet tall!
- Joyce Manning: Do you know what it's like, just sitting around waiting for news?
- Maj. Mark Baird: You mind if I suggest a remedy? It's an old one , but it usually works. Find something else to occupy your mind. Do you have a job?
- Joyce Manning: I write copy for an advertising agency.
- Maj. Mark Baird: Now that should help you forget your troubles.
- Joyce Manning: I can imagine myself going back to write all those tired old adjectives: "Tremendous," "Gigantic," "Colossal!" You know what they'd mean to me now, don't you? Glenn! A colossal freak, Major, and he's my brother!
- The towering terror from hell!