|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It's our (Council of Labor Affairs) responsibility to take care of financially disadvantaged families. We've seen a better economy and we know there must be changes.
- Wang Ju-hsuan (2011) cited in "Minimum wage to be increased by five percent" on The China Post, 22 July 2011.
- We've had too many divisions or stand-offs regarding the pan-blue and pan-green divide, the mainlander-Taiwanese divide and even the southern Taiwan-northern Taiwan divide. In fact, we're all in the same boat.
- Wang Ju-hsuan (2015) cited in "Chu's running mate: 'We're all in same boat'" on Focus Taiwan, 18 November 2015.
- Now I know the public's perception is equally important and I am willing to hold myself to the highest moral standards.
- Wang Ju-hsuan (2015) cited in "Wang vows to move out of controversial housing" on Taipei Times, 27 November 2015.
- Beijing's marriage and inheritance laws are closely related to Taiwanese lives, since numerous Taiwanese businessmen have purchased properties or taken a mistress in (Mainland) China. I have also been approached by many Taiwanese wives who needed legal advice in these areas.
- Wang Ju-hsuan (2015) cited in "Jennifer Wang’s Chinese degree stirs speculation" on Taipei Times, 2 December 2015.