1957 film by Reginald Le Borg
- Directed by Reginald Le Borg. Written by Richard H. Landau.
They Came Seeking Paradise ... but Found a Garden of EVIL! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Howard Carlton: Knight, I'm a God-fearing man. Something happened here... to him. I don't want to think why.
- Phillip Knight: Are you trying to tell me that he's under the spell of some ouanga? A hex?
- Howard Carlton: All right. Go there. Find out. I'd welcome it.
- Phillip Knight: When I take hold of something, I don't let go.
- Matthew Gunn: I haven't been close to a woman for a long time.
- Claire Winter: Let's keep it that way, shall we? You stay out of my world and I'll stay out of yours.
- Matthew Gunn: That wasn't my idea.
- Claire Winter: It was mine.
- Matthew Gunn: What is your world?
- Claire Winter: Very private, Mr. Gunn. Very exclusive.
- Matthew Gunn: And very special too.
- Claire Winter: VERY special.
- Claire Winter: Give me a cigarette, will you, Gunn?
- Matthew Gunn: Sure.
- Claire Winter: Now drop dead.
- Matthew Gunn: Any time you say. You make it sound exciting.
- A SPINE-CHILLING HORROR HIT!!!!
- SEE! Men Turned Into Zombies! SEE! Woman-Eating Cobra Plants! SEE! Strange Voodoo Rituals! SEE! The Bridge Of Death!
- Death never takes a holiday.
- They Came Seeking Paradise ... but Found a Garden of EVIL!
- The weird jungle of cobra plants that feed on women—and rip men apart!