- I don’t think you should take photos just for the sake of taking them. You should only take photos because there is some deeper personal meaning for you. Whenever I see something that is truly important to me, I don’t need to “force” myself to take a photograph. The camera naturally floats toward my hand. There is no effort necessary.
- I also am intrinsically motivated to document my loved ones, especially my close friends and family. I also have tried to cultivate a sense of appreciation for the beauty of the moment, and then I think to myself; “This is a wonderful moment. I might want to reflect on and appreciate this moment in the future”. Then I take a photograph.
- I want my photographs and writings to be evidence that I was here and I had something to say and share with others. My life was not just about work and play, there was something more.
- It always seems impossible until it's done.
- Finding paradise wherever I go.
- For me, a portrait is something from which you feel the person, their inner quality, what it is that makes them who they are.
- This movie is groundbreaking! I highly recommend it to anyone who has lost faith in true love because this is a romantic comedy in which anyone can find himself. It doesn't matter what race, religion or sexuality you are. This is the kind of movie that inspires everyone and restores faith in true love. Everyone deserves a great love story and I am convinced that many young people will make their friends, and hopefully, their parents go watch the movie.