[Sylvia and Nick are kissing]
- Nick: You know, I'm curious. When did you decide you liked me?
- Sylvia: Oh... I guess when you tried to save my life. I... I appreciated that. I thought back then, He's really nice. I thought, If there was ever anything I could do for him, I will.
- Nick: What do you mean?
- Sylvia: What do you mean?
- Nick: Do for me? What, like now?
- Sylvia: What's happening here? A minute ago you were ready to disappear down my throat.
- Nick: I don't know. This is, uh, starting to sound a little like... charity.
- Sylvia: I must have said the wrong words. I admit, I'm not that smart. I'm not a museum person.
- Nick: Well, you know, the way it's coming out, you're looking for a little action, there's nobody here but me and Harry, and I won. But not by much.
- Sylvia: Okay... [adopts a sarcastic tone] I want you bad, alright? I dream about you and me and a house in Long Island. I'm only half a woman 'til I make love to you. [reverts to normal voice] Are you happy now?
- Nick: Must we spoil what's been a depraved and embarassing evening? [Sylvia gasps] No, no, no. Please, not another word. This is just the way I want to forget you.
- Sylvia: Screw you!
- Nick: No, thanks!
- Sylvia: Boy, Nick, you really know how to show a girl a good time.
- Harry: [enters the tent, hair set with pins and in a hairnet] Hey, I forgot to ask you. Can I sleep on this?
- Sylvia: Who gives a shit? [leaves the tent]
- Harry: What's the matter with her?
- Nick: I wouldn't sleep with her!
- Harry: Really? [grins] Sylvia!