2010 film by Aaron Seltzer, Jason Friedberg
Vampires Suck is a 2010 American vampire spoof film based on the Twilight film series and directed by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer. It stars Jenn Proske, Matt Lanter, Christopher N. Riggi, Ken Jeong, and Anneliese van der Pol.
- Becca Crane:[from trailer] Jacob, run!
- [Jacob jumps above Becca and lands in his chihuahua form]
- Becca Crane[disbelievingly] A chihuahua?
- Becca Crane:[from trailer] Edward!
- Team Edward: Edward? Where?
- [sees Edward glittering in the sun]
- Team Edward: Edward, we love you. You're the best.
- Team Jacob: No, Jacob's the best!
- [smacks Team Edward's face with a shovel]
- Becca Crane:So are we going to be uh, at the same school?
- Jacob: I go to school at the reservation.
- Becca Crane:Oh, it must be fun to gamble and drink all day.
- [Becca accidentally maces Buffy the Vampire Slayer]
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: I was trying to help you, bitch!
- Edward Sullen: Hearing you breathe is the greatest gift I've ever received.
- [Becca farts in Edward's face]
- Alice: Where did you go, silly rabbit?
- Edward Sullen: [aiming gun] I'm a killer.
- [Shoot Alice]
- From the guys who couldn't sit through another vampire movie!
- Some sagas just won't die.
- Jenn Proske - Becca Crane
- Matt Lanter - Edward Sullen
- Christopher N. Riggi - Jacob White
- Ken Jeong - Daro
- Anneliese van der Pol - Jennifer
- Arielle Kebbel - Rachel
- Diedrich Bader - Frank Crane
- Charlie Weber - Jack
- Crista Flanagan - Eden
- Jun Hee Lee - Derric
- David DeLuise as Fisherman Scully
- Ike Barinholtz - Bobby White
- Dave Foley - Principal Smith
- Randal Reeder - Biker Dude
- Nick Eversman - Jeremiah
- Zane Holtz - Alex
- Krystal Mayo - Buffy the Vampire Slayer