- Radar: Oh, gee. I thought he was doing okay fighting against the war.
- Potter: You mean fighting the war, don't you?
- Radar: No, Sir. I mean the war against the war. You know. Well all fight it. You fight it by, uh, painting and riding your horse and I fight it by working hard and taking care of my animals.
- Potter: Yeah … That makes sense.
- Radar: Yes sir. But, uh… Well, Hawkeye's really fought it. I mean, he's made fun of it! He knew it was awful, but-- but he never let it get him. He never backed down. They oughta give him a medal for the way he's fought this war! The worse it got, the-- the more he joked about it.
- Potter: And now the jokes aren't working anymore.
- Radar: No, Sir. The other side's winning.
- Potter: It hasn't won yet. Once upon a time a kid named David went up against a heavy favorite named Goliath… and decked him.
- Radar: I know about that, Sir. But David wasn't afraid to fall asleep at night.
- Well I suggest the two of you figure out how to get us back home.
- Sir, The only way to do that would be to turn this thing around and go back to where we started.
- Right, I'll just go tell the pilot
BJ: If the young weren't so damn good at survivng wars, maybe there wouldn't be any more of them!
But I've been sane a long while, now, and change is good. - Wash
Overmyer: Well, you're wrong. Gibbs: I try so hard, not to be wrong, don't I Kate? Kate: You're very consciencious in that regard, Gibbs. ... Overmyer: Oh, you're insinuating I had something to do with Tom Eagan's death? Gibbs: I try so hard, not to insinuate, don't I Kate? Kate: You rarely insinuate, Gibbs. Gibbs: Yeah. All I'm doing now is taking your records. Overmyer: I'm calling my legal council Gibbs: I would bet that he would insinuate plenty.