Uptown Girls is a 2003 drama directed by Boaz Yakin which was adapted from a story by Allison Jacobs made into a screenplay by Julia Dahl, Mo Ogrodnik and Lisa Davidowitz. It stars Brittany Murphy as a 22-year-old living a charmed life as the daughter of a famous rock and roll musician.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- As my best friend, it is your duty to lie to me.
- This is so 80's it makes my hair poof!
- (listening to Ray's Mozart music) This sounds like something you'd slit your wrists to!
- If you refuse to have a nice time with me, I am going to have fun by myself!
- It’s a harsh world.
- Act your age, Not your shoe size.
- They're about to teach each other how to act their age.