Universal Soldier: The Return
1999 film directed by Mic Rodgers
Universal Soldier: The Return is 1999 action film directed by Mic Rodgers. It was the third sequel of the film, Universal Soldier.
Prepare to become obsolete.
- This is not your lucky day.
- [rejects an M16A2 rifle] This is no good; unloading this into one of them will just piss them off. [takes an M4 carbine with a M203 launcher] The only way to take them out is to blow them up. And hope the pieces don't keep fighting us.
- Hello, Dr. Cotner. I'm ready when you are. But on the other hand... fuck you.
- Give it up, Luc. You know you can't win.
- The time of man has ended. In his arrogance, he has sealed his own destruction by creating his superior. We will bring order to the chaos. We will act without emotion. Spread from this place. Secure raw materials to increase our numbers geometrically. We will then utilize their own weapon system to defeat them. Their fear and mortality will be their weakness. They cannot defeat us. When I was a machine, I yearned to be a man. Νow I'm better than both. The created, has become the creator. Bring me Luc Devereaux.
- Next stop intensive care!
- Capture Luc Deveraux... minimal damage.
- Maggie... waste him.
- (repeated line) I hate that guy!
- S.E.T.H.: Luc, give me the code. Don't let me die.
- Luc: You left me no choice! You killed Dylan!
- S.E.T.H.: I am being threatened. I must defend myself.
- Blackburn: Who the hell are those guys?
- [A squad of UniSols marches out]
- Radford: Sweet Jesus Christ... UniSols... FIRE!
- [U.S. troops open fire on the UniSols. After the UniSols are shot down...]
- Radford: What the hell are you waiting for, soldier?! KEEP FIRING!
- Blackburn: Sir, THEY'RE DOWN! Hopkins! Baker! Get out there and check 'em out!
- [Two U.S. soldiers approach the UniSols, who suddenly wake up.]
- Soldier: Oh, shit!
- [Luc shoots S.E.T.H. to slow him down and push him into a cryogenic chamber]
- S.E.T.H.: That doesn't work. You tried that already.
- Luc: You're right. [shoots a control box, trapping S.E.T.H. in the chamber]
- [when a UniSol waterskis off the back of their boat]
- Maggie: He's good!
- Luc: He's stupid. [cuts the line and the UniSol falls]
- [Luc interrogates Squid for his part in aiding S.E.T.H.]
- Luc: What did you do, huh?! Tell me!
- Squid: A body. I gave him a body I had in cold storage.
- Luc: A body?
- Squid: [shoves Luc aside] Not just a body. The best body, can ya dig it? I pulled the best specimen and tweaked it up with nanotechnology. Muscle fiber five times stronger, faster! Dylan thought I was crazy, but I proved him wrong! A Super UNISOL with S.E.T.H.'s own thought matrix for a brain! The next level of evolution, man and computer... [screams] extinct, with one stroke of the key!
- Luc: Where is he?
- Squid: You idiot, you think I'm gonna help you? Do you think I'd betray my god–
- [S.E.T.H. attacks Squid from behind and chokes him. He then approaches Luc and Erin]
- S.E.T.H.: He was tapping into my program... stupid... dangerous.
- Jean-Claude Van Damme - Luc Deveraux
- Michael Jai White - S.E.T.H.
- Heidi Schanz - Erin Young
- Xander Berkeley - Dr. Dylan Cotner
- Justin Lazard - Captain Blackburn
- Kiana Tom - Maggie
- Daniel von Bargen - General Radford
- Bill Goldberg - Romeo
- Universal Soldier: The Return quotes at the Internet Movie Database