2014 film by Levan Gabriadze
Unfriended (or Cybernatural) is a 2014 American horror film about a group of chat room friends who find themselves terrorized online by an unknown force using the account of their dead friend.
- Directed by Levan Gabriadze. Written by Nelson Greaves.
This April, revenge comes online(taglines)
- Ken Smith: It's definitely a hacker. He's spying to get info on farts and boners, ok?
- Mitch Roussel: Is that what today's agenda is?
- Ken Smith: Well, we haven't hit the farts yet, but thanks to The Ken's Famous Salsa, the gas will be rolling tonight, baby!
- Jess Felton: That's so gross.
- Laura: Never Have I Ever... got Adam arrested for selling weed.
- Adam Sewell: What? No, please tell me he's lying Jess, you fucking bitch!
- Jess Felton: Fuck you! I never did that!
- Mitch Roussel: Hey stop! It was me, man. It was me.
- Adam Sewell: WHAT? Why!?
- Mitch Roussel: Does it really matter!?
- Adam Sewell: It does to me, Mitch! They put me in handcuffs! I almost had a record! My fucking dad almost disowned me for that!
- Mitch Roussel: Okay, you know what? We're not doing this shit here, everybody just stop. Pick up your phones, mute your computers.
- Jess Felton: I don't know where my phone is guys please don't do this.
- Blaire Lily: Jess it's okay [mutes mic]
- Jess Felton: No wait! [gets up from bed and walks to desk chair whilst quickly glancing for phone]
- Jess Felton: Fuck guys.
- Laura: [via Skype IM] Nice try guys, let me turn those mics on for you.
- [Blaire, Mitch, Adam and Ken's mics then suddenly turn on bringing the audio from their phone calls to the convo.]
- Laura: .
- Jess Felton: Guys, Guys! He can hear you, he can turn your mics on.
- Blaire Lily: For a sec I thought this was real
- Mitch Roussel: How do you know it's not?
- Blaire Lily: Stop trying to freak me out.
- Mitch Roussel: Or what?
- Blaire Lily: Or... I'll send my dad to fight you. [winky emoji]
- Mitch Roussel, Blaire Lily: Your dad's not home...
- Blaire Lily: How do you know?
- Mitch Roussel: Cause he's out drinking with mine. [sends link of Laura's facebook memorial page revealing the messenger to Laura]
- Ken Smith: [upon Laura's webcam displaying a grated image] Hey genius! We can see you.
- Jess Felton: What is that? Like a lattice or crate?
- [Ken sighs and stands up off his chair.]
- Ken Smith: Ken!
- Ken Smith: What?
- Jess Felton: Uh, stand back for a second.
- Ken Smith: Why?
- Adam Sewell: Just do it dude. [Ken stands back and begins to wave his right arm indicating Laura's webcam is capturing him from behind.]
- [last lines]
- Blaire Lily: [sobbing out of control] Laura, I'm sorry that we drifted apart!
- Laura: 'Drifted apart'? Is that how you remember it? I think there's more to the story.
- [Laura then tags Blaire with the Leaky Laura video on her Facebook page]
- Blaire Lily: No...
- [the video shows Laura sleeping drunk on the ground, Blaire is then shown laughing in the video]
- Blaire Lily: [whisperly] I got her...
- [video ends]
- Blaire Lily: I'm sorry.
- Laura: What you've done will live here forever.
- [many of Blaire's Facebook friends post several angry comments on Blaire's page]
- Laura: I wish I could forgive you, Blaire.
- [Laura signs off Skype as Blaire is left alone consumed in guilt and fear, the door is then heard creaking open, a pair of hands slams the laptop screen shut]
- Blaire Lily: NO! Laura?
- [Laura's demonic face lunges at the screen until it cuts to black]
- Blaire Lily: [screams] NO!
- This April, revenge comes online
- Online, your memories last forever. But so do your mistakes.