Undergrads was an animated television series centered around the lives of four college undergraduate freshmen. Originally broadcast on MTV during 2001, only thirteen episodes were created.
- Cal's Date: I promise I'll start paying you again once I get back on my feet.
- Cal: I don't want you on your feet, I want you on your back.
- Cal: I learned that when you ask women for money, they give it to you. With no strings attached. Except for sex.
- [Nitz is in line at the financial aid office]
- Nitz: Tired...feet hurt...need to go to the bathroom...starving...cold...in my warm bed...watching...Battlebots.
- [falls asleep in line]
- Nitz: I can't help but think that in some small way we partially responsible for what happened today.
- Rocko: I blame Cal. It's all his fault.
- Nitz: Cal? Why? What did he do?
- Rocko: I don't know? The guy's just a wad.
- Gimpy: You must master your joystick like a fisherman masters bait.
- Rocko: Hey honey, I know we broke up in senior year. And I know I've already called you ten times tonight. But I wanted to tell ya...you're a little pudding pop that I want to suck on all day.
- [Girl hangs up the phone]
- Bobby Whiskey: Call her back.
- Rocko: PC whipped! (whipping sound) PC whipped (whipping sound)
- Gimpy: What do you think we should do sugarbyte? What do you think we should do sugarbyte?
- Cal: I don't say anything applicable to the current situation, guy.
- Nitz: I learned that your friends are your friends even if you don't see eye to eye.
- Gimpy: I learned that disorder leads to chaos and cloned sheep have pretty nasty tempers.
- Rocko: I learned...stuff.
- Cal: I learned...Oh a kitty. Cute.
- Rocko: Hi, ladies. Can I offer you sex, in exchange for...sex?
- [girls pepper-spray him and run off]
- Rocko: Aww, crap.
- [Mark is blowing air into an inflatable]
- Mark: Kimmy I like sucking and blowing as much as the next guy, but wouldn't this be easier with a pump?
- Gimpy: Uh, Rocko why don't you hang and keep Nitz company until the game is over?
- Rocko: Yeah, sure. Can I fiddle around with your toys, and comic books, and crap?
- Gimpy: They are not toys! They are collectors items.
- Rocko: What about this teddy bear?
- Gimpy: That's Snookums.
- Gimpy: Good-bye wall. I'll never forget how you held up my Star Wars posters proud and tall. Good-bye floor, thank you for not crumbling under the weight of my genius. Good-bye desk, good-bye chair, good-bye, uhh...
- [looks at his bed]
- Gimpy: I don't think we've ever been formally introduced.
- Jessie: Ugh! You son of a bitch! You left me alone at the party and ditched me to hook up with Kimmy who was so drunk. Do think she's dating you now? That she's in love with you now?
- Nitz: I...
- Jessie: Shut up! God I can't believe I let you bitch and moan to me about...everything! Not once, not once did you ever get the idea that I might have been doing it for a reason. Haven't you learned anything this whole year about anything?!