Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is a 2016 action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation 4. The fourth and final game in the Uncharted series, it follows treasure hunter Nathan Drake as he embarks on his last adventure, finding the treasure of infamous pirate captain Henry Avery. Note that these quotes are arranged in chronological order.
- [to Nate] If you’re done lying to me, then you should stop lying to yourself.
- [to Nate] You know, even if you think you’re protecting me, you don’t have a right to shut me out like that. No matter what it is, you’re supposed to come to me so we can work it out together. As a team.
- [about Avery] He was hell-bent on keeping his treasure, no matter the cost to the others around him.
- Everyone obsessed with this treasure gets what they deserve.
- There’s your treasure. Was it worth it?
- Rafe: You wanna hear insane? Nathan Drake raced a madman and his entire army to the steps of Shambala!
- Nate: Ah, Jesus!
- Rafe: Nathan Drake found a lost city in the middle of the Rub' al Khali desert!
- Nate: God damn it--! Come on, we can get out of here together!
- Rafe: Nathan Drake discovered the fabled El Dorado...
- Nate: Come on Rafe, stop!
- Rafe: Nathan Drake is a legend! You know, I shot the man who told me that.
- Sam: I thought that after we found Avery’s treasure, I’d be satisfied. Instead, I’m left with this strange feeling of emptiness.
- Nate: As thrilling as the next adventure may be, in the end, you’re always left with that same feeling.
- Nate: It’s not going to be easy, you know.
- Elena: Nothing worthwhile is.