entrepreneur, public relations and communications personnel
The topic of this article may not meet Wikiquote's notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tuduetso Masire, the founder of Bevel PR Company, is from Kanye, Botswana. She was born and raised in Gaborone, Mogoditshane, Sir Seretse Khama Barrack. She attended Northside Primary School then departed for Boarding School in Grahamstown, South Africa at Kingswood College. She did her Form 5 at Waterford Kamhlaba in Swaziland then moved to Philadelphia USA for her undergraduate degree where she studied Communications and International Business at Saint Joseph’s University. Through that journey, she did a semester in Rome, Italy at the American University of Rome.
- I always find solutions to problems that I have with slow pace systems in our country and society in general.
- I have always been someone with a wandering mind.
- I build innovation models just from being annoyed by waiting in line for something that I don’t believe I should be waiting for.
- There is always someone rooting for you and trying to connect you, which has really been instrumental.
- I made sure to always have a respectable reference; people don’t like to talk to complete strangers therefore I advise people to network as often as possible; join clubs, go to conferences, go to business social events and really talk to as many people as possible on a regular basis so that you constantly know someone who knows someone.
- More women need to take bold steps into fields that aren’t traditionally attractive to women; for example fashion, beauty, culinary arts, which are all great but within our comfort zone which is keeping us away from tapping into medicine, engineering, coding, agriculture, etc.
- I have been in rooms with women brainstorming and I just think we are such powerful problem solvers who can conquer any challenge out there; so I just invite more ladies to lose the inner critic and take that leap into tech and other non-traditional female enterprises.
- The best advice I got was that “the best way to predict the future is to create it”.
- I would advise young girls to build a strong relationship with their intuition and become its best friend because that is what keeps you reassured at every step of the way. Identify what your inner critic says to you and learn how to cut it out because that is usually what stops us from making moves. Don’t be afraid to fail, also don’t do mediocre work, take yourself seriously because people treat you how you treat yourself. And lastly, believe in abundance, because nothing is out of reach; God made enough for everybody, so it’s up to you to find where your bread is.
- Founders Spotlight: Tuduetso Masire (Founder, MatchAPro) (18 May 2022)
- ↑ Founders Spotlight: Tuduetso Masire (Founder, MatchAPro). Bw Tech Zone (18). Retrieved on 26, 2022.