Tommy Newberry is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and head coach of The 1% Club, Inc. an organization dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and their families maximize their full potential. He is the author of several books, including the #3 New York Times bestseller, The 4:8 Principle and the motivational classic, Success is Not an Accident. His other titles include 366 Days of Wisdom and Inspiration and, most recently, The War on Success.
The 4:8 Principle (2007)Edit
- All lasting change is preceded by changed thinking. Any other type of change will only be temporary.
- No area of your life is untouched by your thoughts.
- Your habitual thinking patterns either encourage you toward excellence or nudge you into weakness.
- You can become everything God had in mind when he created you.
- Joy is an outward sign of inward faith in the promises of God.
- When you keep your thoughts fixed on God, the things of God will naturally permeate your life, and thus your goals will be in line with his will and his kingdom.