Tom and Jerry
American animated series of short films
Tom and JerryEdit
- Jerry: Hey! You wanna get back in the house, don't you?
- Tom: Yeah.
- Jerry: ' Okay then, I'll.... [whispers again]
- Tom: Uh-huh?
- Jerry: And you.... [whispers again]
- Tom: Oh...
- Jerry: If that would load both..... [whispers again]
- Tom: That's a Lulu!
- Tom: [last lines]
- Tom: [speaking like French actor Charles Boyer] Ah, I love you! Ah, you set my soul on fire. It is not just a little spark. It is a flame, a big, roaring flame! Ah, I can feel it now.
- Tom: [Tom then realizes he is holding Spike, the bulldog, not his cat girlfriend]
- Jerry: [after kicking Tom into a pie] Why that dirty, double crossing, good for nothing, two timing....
- Tom: Gee. I'm throwing away a million dollars. BUT I'M HAPPY!! [goes back to attacking Jerry]
- Tom: [drunk] One, for the money. [hiccups] Two, for the show. [hiccups] Three to get ready. [hiccups] And four to go!
- Tom: Don't you believe it!
- Tom: No!!!
- Tom: (laughs evilly) In me power! (Resumes laughing evilly)
- Tom: One Custard Pie!? Let me Have it. [Jerry throws the Pie into Tom's Face]
- Ah! My mommy! My nice mommy. [Jerry gets his attention to the mother duck] THAT'S NOT MY MOMMY! [smashes the book and runs away, then Jerry comes out with a flat body]
- Land sakes! What's goin' on in here? Why you overstuffed Pekinese hound you! What you doin' in here wreckin' up the house!? Get outta here you pug nosed old messin' good-for-nothin'! You know darn well youse ain't allowed in this house here, no how!
- My goodness! What's going on in here? Why you overstuffed Pekinese dog you! What are you doing wrecking up the house!? Get out of here you pug nosed old messing good-for-nothing! You know darn well you are not allowed in this house, ever!
- Well slap my face if this ain't a mess!
- I'll mop this floor with his ornery hide.
- Thomas, if you is a mouse catcher, I'm Lana Turner, which I ain't.
- Thomas, if you are a mouse catcher, I'm Lana Turner, which I'm not.
- The trouble with you is you is gettin' to old to catch mice. So I has decided to bring in a new and younger cat. Step up here and meet a real mouse catcher. Oh, Lightning!
- The trouble with you is you are getting to old to catch mice. So I have decided to bring in a new and younger cat. Step up here and meet a real mouse catcher. Oh, Lightning!
- Boy, you is a gentleman and a mouse catcher.
- Boy, you are a gentleman and a mouse catcher.
- That's right, Lightning, take good care of poor old Uncle Tom. Well, goodnight, Lightning, see you in the morning. Hehehe. Love that cat.
- That's right, Lightning, take good care of poor old Tom. Well, goodnight, Lightning, I'll see you in the morning. Hehehe. I love that cat.
- Thomas? Is dat you in the icebox? Thomas, has youse been in dat icebox? You has?! Then out youse go!
- Thomas? Is that you in the icebox? Thomas, have you've been in that icebox? You have? Then out you go!
- [to Tyke] That's my boy.
- [to Tom] Hey, you! That's my boy you got in your hand. Listen, pussycat, If I catch you bothering my boy, again, I'll tear you apart! Now, beat it!
- [to Tom] Hey, you! What are you doing with my bone? [Tom points at himself] Yeah, you! Listen, pussycat! If I catch you takin' my bone again, [wallops Tom on the head] there's gonna be trouble! Understand?
- [to Jerry] Babytalk! Ain't he cute? Just whistle.
- [to Jerry] How am I doing pal?
- [to Tom] Listen, pussycat, if anything happens to me pal, I'll poke you in the puss! I'll pulverize you! I'll pound you to pieces! That's what I'll do, pound you to pieces! Like this! [flattens Tom]
- [to Tom] Listen, pussycat, I'm trying to take a nap, a little beauty rest, see? And you're driving me nuts! I'm a nervous wreck, look. [Spike pulls tounge out over and over again, Then he turns Back to Tom] Please, chum, take it easy, lay off the noise, huh? 'Cause if I hear one more sound, i'm gonna skin you alive, get it?!? [Jerry Nods] Now scram!
- [to Tom] Do me a favor, will ya, bud? GET OUT OF MY SALAD!!
- [giving Tom Instructions] Listen, pussy cat, my boy's learning to chase cats and I don't want him to have any trouble, understand? When he starts barking, you start climbing. Is that clear? [Jerry Nods] Okay, then, let's go.
- [to Tom] Where's my boy? [Tom doesn't know] If he's under that barrel, i'll skin you alive!
- [to Tom] Come on, Lift it Up!
- [to Tyke] And now, For a Father and Son Barbecue! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
- Spike: Cats can love dogs, can't they?
- [Tom nods yes]
- Spike: And mice can get along with cats, can't they?
- [Jerry shakes his head no, but then nods yes]
- Mammy Two Shoes: And this, Mr. Thomas, is your last and final chance. Either you keep that mouse out of the icebox, or you're going out! Understand?! Remember, you are on guard.
- Spike: Speak to me, son. Say something. [Tyke barks] What's the idea messing up my boy? Go clean him up! [Tom cleans Tyke up] Now put him down! [Tom puts Tyke down] Listen, pussycat. He's clean now, and he better be clean when I get back. And if he ain't, I'll tear your limb from limb! Understand?!
- (Tom nods then Jerry nods; Growls back at him)
- Spike: Hey! What's the idea waking up my boy? [Tyke hiccups] Look at that! You give him the hiccups too! Every time his sleep gets disturbed, he gets the hiccups. [pats Tyke] There, there son. If you wake my boy again, there's gonna be trouble!