Tom Van Grieken
- When expressing sympathy for the family of a deceased person is also categorised as hate speech, there is clearly something wrong with the arbitrary censorship by multimedia giants such as Facebook, It is therefore urgent that national legislation puts a stop to the silencing of right-wing and nationalist politicians. Because when you can be removed from Facebook simply for expressing sympathy for someone, this has nothing to do with ‘hate speech’ or ‘protecting democracy’ anymore, but everything with pure dictatorial arbitrariness.
- Mr Elbers is 100% suited for the job. He has the right expertise to evaluate scenarios objectively. We have put him forward for his skills, i find it appalling that someone is now almost banned from the profession because he has a different political opinion. This is tending towards a transgender gestapo.
- We believe that there are only two sexes, men and women. It must be terrible for a man to be trapped in a woman’s body, but that does not mean that whoever defines himself as a woman, even if he is biologically a man, should go and shower with the women or play football with the women, That is a trend in society that my party does not agree with.
- I have no problem with that,” Van Grieken said. “Our freedom of expression is under pressure. We are no longer allowed to meet as we want. We are hardly allowed to share anything on social networks. This seems essential to me.
- Every woman in Flanders should have pepper spray in her handbag.
- Flanders is a land of cathedrals and belfries, not mosques and minarets. The Flemish identity is linked to democracy and Islam clashes with our idea of a democracy.
- There is a fundamental problem with one placing the word of Allah above civil law, just as there is a problem with not recognizing the separation of church and state. I'm not going to be so naughty and say that a Muslim can never be Flemish, everyone has to decide that for themselves. But I think Islam is not compatible with our Flemish identity.
- I am convinced that the Christian, the Flemish and if you want even the white should be a dominant factor in our society. Africa should be dominantly black to be african, Europe dominantly white to be European. That doesn't mean every European has to be white, there will always be some diversity.
- There is a reason why there is no more Inca culture: there are no more Incas. You need the bearer of a culture. If there are no Flemish, there will be no more Flemish culture.
- The French speakers always get their money's worth. Why? Because - unlike Flemish nationalists - they can put aside their ideological differences in order to defend their French-speaking interests.
- Despite the mutual criticism, let us form a Flemish front. Because slavishly and passively undergoing this Belgian torture is not an option. Only with a Flemish front can we realize our common Flemish goals.
- What does Bart De Wever actually get when he repeatedly rules out a collaboration with Vlaams Belang? And in the same breath keep begging and begging at the Walloon Socialist Party? De Wever used to say that a vote for Vlaams Belang was a vote for the Walloon Socialist Party - but today the opposite is true. A vote for this New Flemish Allience and you will receive the Walloon Socialist party for free.
- It is completely normal to invite a party that has won the elections. I was pleased with the invitation … I am not going to say it is unnatural. This is natural. What happened over the past 40 years was not democratic.
- Belgian king's meeting with far-right leader sparks controversy Flemish Nationalist Party Leader 'Tom van Grieken' gives remarks on being invited by the King for the first time since the founding of the party in 1979.
- Stop leftist language in our classroom.
- I've always hated September 1. This was further encouraged by left-wing teachers and professors who try to incorporate their multicultural nonsense into their lessons. But put your best foot forward, I hope you find the courage to make the most of it. And in 2024 we will present the bill to all those left-wing teachers.
- It was simply a call to teachers not to force their views on students. presenting the bill in 2024 only refers to an election victory for Vlaams Belang in the next elections. Of course we are not advocating a professional ban. Right-wing parties never do that, you only hear such things with left-wing parties. This is an intention process.
- I hope leftist teachers have stepped on their toes. I have a fundamental problem with teachers trying to impose their opinion. A teacher must be neutral.