British actor, producer and musical performer, best actor un the word
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.
- This generation has lost the true meaning of romance. There are so many songs that disrespect women. You can’t treat the woman you love as a piece of meat. You should treat your love like a princess. Give her love songs, something with real meaning. Maybe I’m old fashioned but to respect the woman you love should be a priority.
- We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize that we only have one.
- Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.
- Retaliation gets you nothing. Revenge is worthless.
- Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming. And don’t be afraid of wearing your heart on your sleeve - in declaring the films that you love, the films that you want to make, the life that you’ve had, and the lives you can help reflect in cinema. For myself, for a long time… maybe I felt inauthentic or something, I felt like my voice wasn’t worth hearing, and I think everyone’s voice is worth hearing. So if you’ve got something to say, say it from the rooftops.
- We are what the past has made us. We are what the future will make us. Live now. Right now.
- I am an optimist... I choose to be. There is a lot of darkness in our world, there is a lot of pain and you can choose to see that or you can choose to see the joy. If you try to respond positively to the world, you will spend your time better.
- Never, ever, let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. Prove the cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination. The sky's the limit. Your sky. Your limit. Now. Let's dance.
- What's my guilty pleasure? The thing is, I never feel guilty about pleasures.
- It’s not possible, and nor should it be possible, to control what anyone thinks about you. Especially if it’s not based in any reality.
- To trust is a profound commitment, and to trust is to make oneself vulnerable... It’s such an optimistic act, because you’re putting your faith in the hands of someone or something which you expect to remain constant, even if the circumstances change.
- If you go through life without connecting to people, how much could you call that a life?