Indian fortnightly magazine
|This article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Arguably one of the most famous characters of Tinkle, he is famous for his intelligence, or lack thereof.
Suppandi Chaos At The Airport (YouTube)Edit
- "No.No.No. I don't need to change. I'm perfect.": in response to the taxi driver's request for change (money).
- "Hey! Hey! Hey! Please stop! Please take me to Gate 1B. Suppandi sir is getting late": he thought that baggage carriers were chauffers.
- "Wow! This looks like a big lollipop!": in response to the security officer manually searching him.
- "The security guard... he tried to remove my arms": in response to the instruction "NO ARMS ALLOWED ON THE PLANE".
Suppandi Bank Robbery (YouTube)Edit
- "It's 9876544321!: he mistakes the account number as the phone number.
- "Am I a calculator?": he asks the bank robber why he's repeatedly questioned for numbers of different types
- "No more numbers!": he runs away at the mention of "numbers", even though it's congratulatory