German Canadian businessman
|This Businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- In five years I don't think there'll be a reason to have a tablet anymore. Maybe a big screen in your workspace, but not a tablet as such. Tablets themselves are not a good business model. … In five years, I see BlackBerry to be the absolute leader in mobile computing.
- BlackBerry CEO Questions Future of Tablets in Bloomberg Technology (30 April 2013).
- History repeats itself again, I guess. The rate of innovation is so high in our industry that if you don't innovate at that speed you can be replaced pretty quickly. The user interface on the iPhone, with all due respect for what this invention was all about, is now five years old.
- BlackBerry CEO calls Apple's iPhone user interface outdated in AppleInsider (18 March 2013).
- At the very core of RIM — at its DNA — is the innovation. We always think ahead. We always think forward. We sometimes think the unthinkable.
- Canuck Quotes: RIM and the BlackBerry in Canadiana Connection (18 April 2012).