Thoroughly Modern Millie
1967 film by George Roy Hill
Thoroughly Modern Millie is a 1967 American musical comedy film, in which Millie comes to town in the roaring Twenties to encounter flappers, sexuality and white slavers.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Love has everything to do with it.
- (repeated line) Raspberries!
- Dear Mr. Hodgeson.
- A lot can happen in 7 days. Just read the bible.
- (silent movie caption) Mrs. Meers certainly insists on a snowy wash.
- (repeated line) Sad to be all alone in the world.
- Oh, pook!
- SOY SAUCE!!!
- I run a no-nonsense organization.
- Youth today, going to hell in a wheelbarrow!