The Young Rajah
1922 film by Phil Rosen
- That which is built by mortal hands time lays waste - but that which is written on a man's forehead by the gods cannot be erased.
- The yoke is where the gods place it.
- Girl watching the crew race: Mr. Judd has such wonderful muscles and such magnetic and soulful eyes!
- Molly Cabot: Tell me, why did you look so startled when you saw me in the conservatory?
- Amos Judd: Because I had seen you before - in my dreams. Do you believe in predestination, Miss Cabot?
- Amos Judd: You will be in the front of the Unitarian church and you will bump into a small boy with a kite. Then the minister will come out and shake hands with you.
- John Cabot: Young man, you have read my mind! I did intend calling on the minister tomorrow - now I shall take good care not to!
- Amos Judd: I've tried to do that, but, something has always forced me to fulfill my prophesies.
- Molly Cabot: The Bible, the Talmud and the Koran! In which do you believe?
- Amos Judd: There are many roads - all lead to God.
- Amos Judd: My mother's picture is in the locket.
- Molly Cabot: Oh - then she was a European? But you are a real son of India! I can see you now in robe and turban, with dozens of dancing slave girls ready to do your bidding.
- Amos Judd: There is only one woman whom I would wish to do my bidding.
- John Cabot: I thought there was another young man you liked better than Horace.
- Molly Cabot: Daddy, I couldn't marry a man that was not of my own people, no matter how much I-I loved him.
- Rudolph Valentino - Amos Judd
- Wanda Hawley - Molly Cabot
- Pat Moore - Amos as a Child
- Charles Ogle - Joshua Judd
- Fanny Midgley - Sarah Judd
- Robert Ober - Horace Bennett
- Jack Giddings - Austin Slade, Jr.
- Edward Jobson - John Cabot
- Josef Swickard - Narada
- Bertram Grassby - Maharajah Ali Khan
- William Boyd - Stephen Van Kovert
- George Field - Prince Rajanya Paikparra Munsingh