The Woman Eater
1958 film by Charles Saunders
See the Woman Eater ensnare the beauties of two continents! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Dr. James Moran: Give me a whisky, please.
- Waiter at a bar: Are you a member, Sir?
- Dr. James Moran: Don't be silly, give me a whisky.
- Mrs. Margaret Santor: There was a time when you trusted me.
- Dr. James Moran: My dear Margaret, I have never trusted you or any other woman with anything I didn't want anyone else to know.
- Mrs. Margaret Santor: There's evil all round me. It's here tonight! I can feel it!!
- Dr. James Morgan: Only the body, not the mind. Your people cheated me, they gave me only half their secret!
- Tanga': Our secret not for you.
- Dr. James Morgan: Failed, failed, only the body, no brain.
- Tanga: The brain for us only.
- Dr. James Morgan: Still dead, only the body, no mind.
- Dr. James Moran:You've cheated me, now I'll destroy your idol, as you've destroyed me.
- REIGN OF TERROR FROM EARTH!
- The Embrace of Death!
- No Beautiful Woman is Safe!
- See the nerve-shattering Dance of Death!
- See the Woman Eater ensnare the beauties of two continents!
- See the hideous arms devour them in a death-embrace?