The Wiggles Movie
The Wiggles Movie is a 1997 Australian children's musical comedy film produced by 20th Century Fox and Gladusaurus Productions. The first theatrical feature-length film starring The Wiggles, it was shown in cinemas in Australia on December 18, 1997. Amateur magician Wally the Great (Tony Harvey) tries to become a better magician by stealing Greg's magic wand, but is confronted by Dorothy the Dinosaur, who believes the Wiggles have forgotten her birthday, while in fact, they have been planning a surprise party.
The film was released in North America as a direct-to-video film in 2003 from HIT Entertainment, under the title Magical Adventure! A Wiggly Movie.
- Directed by Dean Covell. Produced by Hilton Fatt. Written by Greg Truman.
- Roland the Remarkable: Don't tell me you're thinking of entering the competition tonight. Wally, the competition is for real magicians. You needn't worry. I'll take good care of Waldo's wand after I win. You can come and watch if you like. But, Wally... Wally.
- [Wally moves in closer]
- Roland the Remarkable: Take a tip. Don't embarrass yourself by trying to perform tonight. After all, I am Roland the Remarkable and you are... well... you.
- [Roland enters Cecil's desk and Wally pokes his tongue out while leaving the office. Later, Wally rides on his tricycle on the road while setting off to find a magic wand]
- Murray Cook as Himself.
- Jeff Fatt as Himself.
- Anthony Field as Himself.
- Greg Page as Himself.
- Tony Harvey as Wally the Great.
- Leeanne Ashley as Dorothy the Dinosaur.
- Carolyn Ferrie as the voice of Dorothy the Dinosaur.
- Joanne Samuel as Mrs. Rosemary Bingle.
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog, Life Saver and Rose Robber.
- Donna Halloran as Henry the Octopus.
- Jeff Fatt (uncredited) as the voice of Henry the Octopus.
- Paul Field as Wags the Dog. (circus scene)
- Norry Constantian as Cecil, Wally's uncle and the president of the Magic Club.
- Dale Burridge as Roland the Remarkable.
- Meaghan Woodhouse as Little Girl with Glasses.
- Mic Conway as Jimbo the Juggler and Postman.
- Leanne Halloran as Policeman.
- Daniel Lack as Young Murray.
- Eddy Jong as Young Jeff.
- Justin Woodhouse as Young Anthony.
- Lachlan McCarthy as Young Greg and Wagettes.
- Cassandra Halloran as Wagette.
- Jessica Halloran as Wagette.
- Holly McGlinchy as Ballerina.
- Cameron Lewis as Male Dancer.
- Roger Lemke as Alfonso Tiramisu. (Tenor)
- Luke Field as Ice Cream Boy.
- Luigi De Luca as Gelati Vendor.
- Leanne Halloran as Dancing Magician.
- Donna Halloran as Dancing Magician.
- Edward Rooke as Dancing Magician.
- Blake Bowden as Young Boy Pirate.