The Wasp Woman
1959 film by Roger Corman, Jack Hill
A beautiful woman by day - a lusting queen wasp by night. (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Arthur Cooper: : I'd stay away from wasps if i were you, Mrs. Starlin. Socially the queen wasp is on the level with a Black Widow spider. They're both carnivorous, they paralyze their victims and then take their time devouring them alive. And they kill their mates in the same way, too. Strictly a one-sided romance.
- Janice Starlin: Something's happening to me. I can't control it.
- Bill Lane: You're as bad as she is! Oh, women!
- Mary Dennison: Men! Every time you search for an answer, you always come up with women. You're not getting out of this one so easily. I'd like to know why you think Zinthrop really hasn't got something.
- Bill Lane: Well, you can call it male intuition if you like... except there's something about this whole business that doesn't smell right... a private laboratory! A secret experiment! Zinthrop himself! The only thing missing is a genie with a lamp!
- A beautiful woman by day - a lusting queen wasp by night.
- Horror Of The Winged Menace!
- Strong men forced to satisfy a passion no human knows.