The Unholy Three (1930 film)
1930 film by Jack Conway
Lon Chaney Talks (taglines)
- That dick's got a line on us. We gotta think fast.
- Go ahead, you yap! Fight among yourselves and see how long this racket lasts.
- You take a tip from me - and blow.
- Professor Echo: Now listen, you come in with me on this and I'll make you rich - plenty rich. Now, you see, my plan is so simple; so, Midget, that it scares ya.
- Hercules: Well, I don't know. Are you sure?
- Professor Echo: Sure! From tonight on we disappear. They'll look for the Midget, but there won't be no Midget. They'll find the fingerprints of the Echo, they'll be no Echo.
- Hercules: It sounds kinda creepy.
- Midget: I like it. It's unholy!
- Professor Echo: That's us! The Unholy Three.
- Hector McDonald: Oh, Rosie...
- Rosie O'Grady: What?
- Hector McDonald: Well, I - I was just gonna say it's wonderful the way your grandmother can make those birds talk.
- Rosie O'Grady: Hector, she could make Coolidge talk.
- Hector McDonald: Say, it's a lot of fun Christmas shopping, isn't it?
- Rosie O'Grady: Yes. It's wonderful what you can get in a 5 and 10.
- Hector McDonald: Oh, I know one young couple that furnished their whole apartment there. They have two children now.
- Rosie O'Grady: Well, you can't get them at the 5 and 10!
- Rosie O'Grady: [Both are laughing] Why, I... I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
- Professor Echo: Well, why - why not do a little of both? You know the old gag. That's all there is to life. A little laughter... a little tear.
- Jeweler: [about one of the rubies] If that little rascal had swallowed it, we would have never recovered it.
- Mrs. O'Grady: Oh, I would have recovered it all right.
- Arlington: She means an emetic.
- Jeweler: [They both laugh] What a sense of humor!
- Professor Echo: You're gonna do that once too often and he'll tear you to pieces!
- Hercules: Ah! You mean I'll tear him to pieces.
- Professor Echo: Yeah, you and the Swiss Navy, you dumb cluck!
- Professor Echo: You lay off of that guy. Or, how would you like a sock in the nose? !
- Rosie O'Grady: Oh, cut it out! Nobody's gonna beat me up!
- Rosie O'Grady: You know, Hector, I never thought I'd get a kick out of this Christmas bunk, but I do!
- Hector McDonald: Ah, it's the greatest thing in the world.
- Professor Echo: All right, bring the boob in with his Christmas tree. And remember, I'll be in the next room.
- Rosie O'Grady: For crying out west!
- Midget: You know you're afraid of him.
- Hercules: Who's afraid of who?
- Midget: You're the one that should have been the old woman.
- Hercules: Hey, I'm not that kind of a guy.
- Hercules: I'm sick of it!
- Professor Echo: Yes and you're going to be a whole lot sicker if I don't do some fast thinkin'!
- Hercules: I don't want to think about it. I want you to go out and leave me alone!
- Professor Echo: Yes, If I left you alone you'd fry! The both you you'd fry!
- Hector McDonald: It would be wonderful to be with you any night, eh, every night, eh, that is, eh, every evening.
- Rosie O'Grady: Hector, you're gettin' very bold.
- Hector McDonald: Well, I don't mean to be bold, but, ah Rosie, there's no use beating around the bush. You know how I feel.
- Lon Chaney Talks
- All Talking Picture
- He conquers the dialog screen with FIVE voices in this amazing NEW production!