- To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all-for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all.
- This was my family's chapel, Charlotte. You'll remember we took our vows here. I loved you, Charlotte. I still love you. I love you as I love war and drunkenness. I love you as men love all that is worst for them.
- It takes a good man to prevent a catastrophe, Milady, and a great man to make use of one.
The Duke of BuckinghamEdit
- [to the queen] England is mine, France shall be mine, and you shall be mine.
- Whatever my reputation or my D'Artagnan's, I don't take love lightly.
- Jussac: [while dueling] Why don't you use your right hand, Athos?
- Athos: I save my right hand for my drinking.
- Constance Bonacieux: Oh monsieur! Monsieur, you come from the heavens.
- D'Artagnan: No mademoiselle, just from upstairs.
- D'Artagnan: I come from the end of the earth to implore you.
- Constance Bonacieux: I thought you said you came from upstairs.
- D'Artagnan: I kissed the Queen's hand!
- Constance Bonacieux: Have you no higher ambitions?
- Lady de Winter: But, your grace, how can you trust me with such a confidence? What if I refuse to go to England?
- Richelieu: Can there be anybody more trustworthy, Milady, than an ambitious woman of fashion... with a history?
- D'Artagnan: Porthos, when did a wound ever come between you and a fight?
- Porthos: [lying on his stomach] Well, unfortunately the position of this one comes between me and my horse.
- Mightiest of All Romantic Adventures! ...Storming it's way to the screen with unbelievable excitement!
Last modified on 15 January 2011, at 23:07