The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
1986 film directed by Tobe Hooper
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 is a 1986 American horror film in which a radio host is victimized by the cannibal family as a former Texas Marshall hunts them. It is the second part of the The Texas Chainsaw Massacre series.
After a decade of silence... The buzzz is back! Taglines
- [First lines] On the afternoon of August 18, 1973, five young people in a Volkswagen van ran out of gas on a farm road in South Texas. Four of them were never seen again. The next morning the one survivor, Sally Hardesty-Enright, was picked up on a roadside, blood-caked and screaming murder. Sally said she had broken out of a window in Hell. The girl babbled a mad tale: a cannibal family in an isolated farmhouse... chainsawed fingers and bones... her brother, her friends hacked up for barbecue... chairs made of human skeletons... Then she sank into catatonia. Texas lawmen mounted a month-long manhunt, but could not locate the macabre farmhouse. They could find no killers and no victims. No facts; no crime. Officially, on the records, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre never happened. But during the last 13 years, over and over again reports of bizarre, grisly chainsaw mass-murders have persisted all across the state of Texas. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre has not stopped. It haunts Texas. It seems to have no end.
- Peel that pig and slice him thick.
- Dog will hunt. Get that bitch, Leatherface. Get that bitch! [laughs] Dog will hunt.
- Burn her like a rat. Burn her like a rat.
- [When swinging for Stretch, Leatherface hits Chop Top on his head with the chainsaw by accident, exposing his metal place cover] Her, not me you dumbass! Leatherface, you bitch! Look what you did to my Sonny Bono wig do... oh, goddamn I can't believe it! You gonna have to buy me a new plate cover! You gonna have to buy me a new plate cover, Leatherface! Oh... I'm gonna have to go back to the VA hospital to get me a new plate cover!
- [hitting L.G. in the head with a hammer] Incoming mail!
- [to Leatherface] You have one choice, boy: sex or the saw. Sex is, well, nobody knows. But the saw, the saw is family.
- [when asked the secret of his successful chili] No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat. I've got a real good eye for prime meat. Runs in the family.
- I wouldn't wish this rotten life off on a one-eyed ferret with mange.
- The small businessman... always, always, always gets it in the ass.
- You coonshits, you fudge packers, you'll be the death of me yet!
- It's a dog eat dog world and from where I sit there just ain't enough damn dogs!
- What the hell's going on here? That the American way of entering a man's home?
- I love this town. This town loves prime meat.
L. G. McPetersEdit
- Just had another cursin' caller. Your little ass is gonna be in big trouble with that tape girl.
- L. G. McPeters: [Seeing Chop Top cutting up records] Hey! What the shit?
- Chop Top: Lick my plate, you dog dick!
- Chop Top: Uh, I wanna... I wanna buy some uh, radio add time.
- Vanita ‘Strech’ Block: Are you fucking crazy we are closed. Off the air till' tomorrow. You'll have to just... come... back.
- Drayton: I thought you took care of her already.
- Chop Top: Yeah, well, Leatherface killed her once already, but LOOK! She's Red-faced. Oh, Bubba's been playing with her, Bubba like her. Bubba's got a girlfriend!
- [Buzz and Rick are on the phone to Stretch]
- Buzz: This is for Rick the Prick; he wants to hear "Bright Lights, Big Titties"!
- Rick: Wrong! I don't wanna hear it - I wanna see it! "Bright Lights, Big Titties!" Woo!
- L.G. McPeters: [his final words; to Stretch] I guess I'm fallin' hard on ya, honey... Ah, shit.
- [sobbing, Stretch puts his skinned-off face and cowboy hat back on him]
- Stretch: L.G., I loved you.
- After a decade of silence... The buzzz is back!