The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
2006 film by Jonathan Liebesman
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning is a 2006 horror film. It is a prequel to the 2003 remake of the original film. After the Hewitt family lose all the products, they decide to kill off their first victims as meat.
Witness The Birth Of Fear. taglines
- People may not remember what we say here tonight, but by God they'll remember what we did.
- We're on our own tonight people... and alone, we shall rise above it all!
- Come on Tommy, ain't no different than the slaughterhouse. Meat's meat, bone's bone... Get it done.
- [Final lines] From 1969 to 1973, the Hewitt family murdered thirty-three people across the state of Texas. To this day, it is universally considered the most notorious and brutally sadistic killing spree in the annals of American history: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- Chrissie: What are you doing?
- Eric: Shh! Keep your voice down. This is how you sneak up on 'em, how you catch 'em.
- Chrissie: Catch who?
- Eric: Gooks in the swamp.
- Chrissie: Eric, the only thing you're gonna catch in this water is disease.
- Eric: Chrissie, come on.
- Chrissie: No, I'm not going in that water.
- Eric: Consider it the last wish of a soldier.
- Chrissie: Oh, no.
- Eric: No, you've been getting last wishes this whole past week, G.I. Joe.
- Chrissie: And you call yourself a patriot.
- Eric: You know what I think is patriotic?
- Chrissie: What?
- Eric: Me driving you across state to go to Vietnam, again. You goin' all the way to Vietnam, baby?
- Chrissie: No honey, base camp's far enough for me, trust me.
- [As Eric puts a ring on Chrissie, who had her eyes close.]
- Eric: Just close your eyes. Let me see your hand. You're gonna love this.
- Chrissie: Can I look?
- Eric: Yeah.
- [Chrissie opens her eyes, looks at the ring and she is amazed.; Eric smiles]
- Chrissie: Eric, you got that from a Cracker Jack box!
- Eric: Wha... I... I had to eat 17 batches to find the one I wanted.
- Sheriff Hoyt: Tommy? Tommy? We need you upstairs. Bring your lil' toy with you.
- Luda Mae: What are you gonna do to him?
- Sheriff Hoyt: Nothin' but a little surgery. Come on now Tommy.
- [Chainsaw revs, Monty's leg is sliced off, the other leg cut in the process]
- Monty: AAAAAAAAAHH!
- Sheriff Hoyt: Look at that, that's not neat at all. Even 'em up boy!
- Luda Mae: No No!
- Monty: AAAAAAAAAAHH!
- [Cuts off other leg clean]
- Luda Mae: What on earth didya do that for?
- Sheriff Hoyt: You know, jus' to balance things out.
- Chrissie: I have a question for you. It involves the family tree, the lineage, if you will. Its like a system through a table... [pauses] Do you guys fuck all your cousins, or just the ones you find attractive?
- Sheriff Hoyt: You blasphemous Bitch! This is redemption lady, that's what this is! Oh you're all gonna pay for your sins, that's right. And especially you!
- Sheriff Winston: [about Leatherface] You raised that retard right, you and me. We ain't takin' this drive right now.
- Sheriff Hoyt: He ain't retarded, he's misunderstood.
- Witness The Birth Of Fear.
- Every Legend Has a Beginning.
- The Only Thing More Shocking than How it Ended, Is How it All Began.