The Stepfather (1987 film)
1987 American psychological thriller film
- See also: The Stepfather (2009 film)
- Directed by Joseph Ruben. Written by Donald E. Westlake, based on a story by Carolyn Lefcourt, Brian Garfield, and Donald E. Westlake.
An All-American Family... He'd Kill For It! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Father knows best.
- We are going to keep this family together.
- All we need is a little order around here.
- I wanna ask you something. Are you interested in buying a house... Or are you interested in me?
- Next time, Jim, call before you drop by.
- (last words) I love you...
- Sue: Jerry, we need to talk, Honey.
- Jerry Blake: About What?
- Sue: About what? What is happening to our family.
- Jerry Blake: I'm taking care of it.
- Sue: By yourself?
- Jerry Blake: Uh huh.
- Jerry Blake: Wait a minute, who am I here?
- Sue: Jerry?
- Jerry Blake: That's right. Jerry Blake. Thanks, honey.
- An All-American Family... He'd Kill For It!
- Who Am I Here?
- He's a family man with an ax to grind...and wield!
- Daddy's Home and He's Not Very Happy
- He wanted a perfect family in a perfect town. But they couldn't measure up...neither could the others.
- Jerry Blake loves taking care of the family. Any family.