The Rocketeer (film)
1991 film directed by Joe Johnston
The film was released on June 21, 1991 and bombed at the box office, but received generally favorable reviews from critics.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [to Peevy after having a bad date with Jenny] Why don't you stick that welding torch in my ear, and call it the end of a perfect day.
- Peevy, i have flown a plane or two in my life
- Jenny, prepare yourself for a shock: I'm the Rocketeer.
- The Rocke-who?
- I've finally played a scene with Neville Sinclair.
- [To Sinclair] Everything about you is a lie.
A. "Peevy" PeabodyEdit
- [Wistfully] Flora Maxwell. There wasn't any point datin' nobody after her.
- [to a pair of FBI agents] You chase a couple of two-bit crooks across our runway, crash into my pilot, and it's our fault?
- Cliff Secord: [donning the Rocketeer's helmet] How do I look?
- "Peevy" Peabody: Like a hood ornament.
- Jenny Blake: Oh, my God... Neville Sinclair is a-
- Neville Sinclair: [appears, with Lothar in tow] A what? Spy? Saboteur? Fascist? All of the above.
- Jenny Blake: Everything about you is a lie.
- Neville Sinclair: It wasn't lies, Jenny... It was acting. [laughs evily] I'll miss Hollywood.
- [He takes off in the rocket pack.]
- Cliff Secord: I don't think so.
- [Barely feet from the airship, the rocket pack bursts into flames, sending Sinclair plummeting, screaming, into the Hollywoodland sign.]
- The Rocketeer (1991) Quotes