The Problem Solverz
American animated television series that aired on Cartoon Network
The Problem Solverz is an American animated television series that aired on Cartoon Network. Created by Ben Jones, it follows Alfe, Roba, and Horace, a group of detectives in their troubled town, Farboro.
- Oh, and remember, you have three lives. If you lose them all, then you lose a life in real life. Which means you gain a death. A real death. You die.
- Horace: Well, I learned a very valuable lesson today about the danger of video games. They're awesome, but if you play them too much—
- Alfe: BO-RIIIIIIIIIIING!
- Roba: Sorry, Horace, he's right.
- Lidget: I just wanna say, there's three people I need to thank. Because without them, I never would have solved this problem.
- Alfe: Hey guys, we're about to be famous...
- Lidget: They are the mayor and his two deputy mayors!
- Alfe: What the—
- Roba: Hold on!
- Lidget: And I should also mention... the Problem Solverz. Hahahahaha! You guys are pathetic! From now on, stay out of zoo police business!
- Alfe: Look, I got a theory, well, it's more of a single word yelled loudly. It's pretty cool, I think you should hear it.
- Roba: Is it "Alfeeeee"?
- Alfe: No—wait, that might work! ALFEEEEEE!
- Horace: Why would an ice cream factory have a butt?
- Roba: More things are getting butts. Butts are becoming mainstream. I'm thinkin' about growin' mine bigger and decorating it with stickers!
- Alfe: Hey, Roba, we should put a butt on our house, that way we won't wake up the landlord when we come home late.