The Penalty (1920 film)
1920 film by Wallace Worsley
Blizzard, master of San Francisco's underworld, legless, deformed--the weirdest character ever presented on the screen--you'll never forget him. (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Doctor: Good God, you should not have amputated!
- Dr. Ferris: What?
- Doctor: You have mangled this child for life!
- Barbara Ferris: How do you happen to know so much about Art?
- Blizzard: My father, who shall be nameless, was a distinguished man. But he detested little boys with their legs clipped off. So at fifteen I hobbled out of his life.
- Barbara Ferris: Why do you live in the underworld?
- Blizzard: When Satan fell from Heaven he looked for power in Hell.
- Blizzard, master of San Francisco's underworld, legless, deformed—the weirdest character ever presented on the screen—you'll never forget him.