The Parent Trap II
The Parent Trap II is a 1986 American made-for-television film about Sharon's daughter, Nikki, who tries to hook her mother up with her best friend Mary's father. It is a sequel to Disney's 1961 classic The Parent Trap and the second installment in The Parent Trap series. It premiered on Disney Channel on July 26, 1986 as a part of the channel's "Sunday Night Movie".
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- "Passionately yours". That's the way Rob Lowe signs all his letters in Sixteen Magazine.
- If their date is half as good as these cookies, we'll be sisters in no time!
- Nikki Ferris: Mom!
- [Sharon comes running to Nikki's bedroom]
- Sharon Ferris: Nikki? What on Earth is wrong?
- Nikki Ferris: Mom, we can't move to New York! We can't! There was a thing on the news just now about a woman in Manhattan who got attacked by a guy in a nun's suit!
- Sharon Ferris: "Habit", Nikki.
- Nikki Ferris: Who CARES why he did it?
- [last line]
- Sharon: [surveying the vast expanse of open water surrounding the boat] Oh... my... gosh! [Bill comes up] Now what do we do? :[Bill and Sharon both start chuckling before kissing passionately]