2005 film by Adam Shankman
The Pacifier is a 2005 comedy film featuring Vin Diesel and Lauren Graham. The film tells the story of Navy SEAL Shane Wolfe who is assigned to protect five children from enemies of their scientist father who was recently deceased.
Prepare for bottle.(taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Land! Solid land!!
- Shane Wolfe: Atten-hut! Here's our man. Professor Howard Plummer. He's been kidnapped by a group of Serbian rebels.
- Scott: Yo, fool, handle me like that again and I'll lay knuckles upside your head.
- Zoe: Okay! Enough is enough! Come on, Scott. Let's go. Come on.
- Shane Wolfe: [pulls Scott back] No, you don't. Get back here. Give me 20.
- [Scott pulls out his wallet to give Shane $20]
- Shane Wolfe: I meant push-ups!
- Scott: Zoe?
- Shane Wolfe: Drop down! Do 20! [Scott does push-ups]
- Seth: What are you doing?
- Shane Wolfe: You're burning daylight! Move!
- Seth: It's Sunday. And it's 6:00 am! You're insane!
- Lulu: Do you know kung-fu?
- Shane Wolfe: Yes.
- Lulu: Have you ever punch a guy so hard his head came off?
- Shane Wolfe: No.
- Lulu: Why are your boobs so big?
- Shane Wolfe: [shocked] They are not... boobs.
- Lulu: Do you have to wear a bra? Will mine be as big as yours one day?
- Shane Wolfe: You know what, little girl? I think it's time you went nappy-poo in beddy-bye land.
- Lulu: Do I look like I'm five to you?
- Shane Wolfe: What did I say?
- Lulu: Disrespectful. And to think I was interested in you.
- Helga: [to Shane] Tell me, are you licenses to kill?
- Shane Wolfe: ...No.
- Helga: Hmm. Too bad. It could have come in handy.
- Bill Fawcett: Any last words, Shane?
- Shane Wolfe: Say good night, Peter Panda.
- [The safe opens up, and knocks Bill on the head and knocked him to the floor.]
- Julie Plummer: Shane, are you okay?
- [Julie punches Mrs. Chun the face.]
- Julie Plummer: She was never a good neighbor.
- Shane Wolfe: Gary, now!
- [Gary eats Mr. Chun in the crotch and screaming. Claire kick the back patch, roll on my back again and feet with my neck.]
- Claire Fletcher: Couldn't let you have all the fun.
- Claire Fletcher: Looks like you have a hit on your hands.
- Shane Wolfe: You think so?
- Claire Fletcher: Mm-hmm. You should take over the drama department instead of the wrestling team.
- [She and Shane chuckle]
- Claire Fletcher: It's gonna be nice having you around now. Now that Murney's found his true calling.
- Murney: [singing] Climb every mountain/Ford every stream
- Shane Wolfe: It's gonna be my pleasure serving with you.
- [He and Claire share a kiss]
- Welcome to the infantry.
- This Navy S.E.A.L. Meets His Match.
- Prepare for bottle.
- Prepare for bottle. Prepare for battle.
- Vin Diesel as Lieutenant Shane Wolfe
- Faith Ford as Julie Plummer
- Lauren Graham as Claire Fletcher
- Brittany Snow as Zoe Plummer
- Max Thieriot as Seth Plummer
- Morgan York as Lulu Plummer
- Keegan and Logan Hoover as Peter Plummer
- Bo and Luke Vink as Baby Tyler Plummer
- Chris Potter as Captain Bill Fawcett
- Carol Kane as Helga
- Brad Garrett as Vice Principal Dwayne Murney
- Tate Donovan as Howard Plummer
- Dennis Akayama as Mr. Chun
- Mung-Ling Tsui as Mrs. Chun
- Scott Thompson as the director of a local production of The Sound of Music