The Monster and the Girl
1941 film by Stuart Heisler
LOOSE! and thirsting for revenge...a huge gorilla with a human brain! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Dr. Knight: No bruises, no abrasions, but practically every bone in his body is broken.
- Police Lt. Strickland: How'd it happen?
- Dr. Knight: I find them dead - that's my job. You find out how they got that way. Good night! [He leaves]
- Police Capt. Alton: There's one doctor that couldn't give me aspirin.
- Henchman: Looks like I'm not the only thorn in your side.
- W. S. Bruhl: Yes, but you're my favorite thorn.
- LOOSE! and thirsting for revenge...a huge gorilla with a human brain!
- IT'S A SPINE-TINGLING SENSATION! A monster on the loose...and a whole city in terror!
- A savage gorilla with the warped, twisted brain of a madman... seeking vengeance against those who destroyed this woman's soul!