The Matrix: Path of Neo
- [If Neo took the blue pill] Perhaps I was wrong about you, Neo. I'm sorry you won't be joining us.
- Between the coming of the One and the end of the war, Neo's presence within the Matrix sparked a new exodus of Potentials. But, because they were unable to stop Neo, the Machines turned their attention to those within their grasp. Sentinels set a trap for one of our ships, and from the ship's mainframe, they extracted a list of Potentials. The Agents have leveled their wrath on the helpless, and Neo was the only one who can stand against them.
- [watching Neo and Seraph spar in front of the movie screen and go back into the movie]
- Theater Heckler: Give me a great big W.T.F.
- [watching Neo and Seraph spar in front of the movie screen]
- Theater Heckler: No, no, hold on. I get it. I get it. The guy in the black jacket is the savior of mankind. This fight with the other guy is some kind of test, right? Right? Nah, too far-fetched.
- Red Pill Security Guard: [while you chase him up the stairs of the monastery] GET AWAY FROM ME!
- Neo: Think about it. If you killed me, then I wouldn't be here.