The Magnificent Seven Ride
1972 film by George McCowan
The Magnificent Seven Ride (also known as The Magnificent Seven 4) is a 1972 film about a retired gunman who fights to save a group of kidnapped women. It is the third and last sequel of the 1960 western The Magnificent Seven.
- Directed by George McCowan. Written by Arthur Rowe.
A Brand New Seven -- Doing Their Number! They put their lives on the line and let it ride! (taglines)
Marshall Chris AdamsEdit
- Judge Parker told me once, "The men I hang never killed again. There are plenty I didn't hang, did." Now you tell me he was wrong.
- [to Chris] There sure has been a lot of killing since I met you.
- [leaving the room with his arms around three women] Chris, did I ever tell you I was born in Salt Lake? I'm a Mormon!
Capt Andy HayesEdit
- They say if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, there's a question of whether it made any noise. If none of us lives to tell about this, can be covered in glory?
- Marshall Chris Adams: Tell me everything you know about him. What he likes, how he acts, everything.
- Laurie Gunn: Well, ah, the first thing you notice about him are... his eyes. They tell you that he is mad. Crazy mad.
- Padre: God works in strange ways.
- Marshall Chris Adams: Yeah, I know. He's got me confused most of the time, too.
- Noah Forbes: The name's Noah Forbes, Marshal. I've decided to do for you what Ned Buntline did for Bill Cody.
- Marshall Chris Adams: Make a damn fool of me?
- Noah Forbes: Make you famous.
- Marshall Chris Adams: You're a writer?
- Noah Forbes: You name a big city newspaper and I've worked on it.
- Marshall Chris Adams: That means you're pretty good - or you can't hold a job.
- Noah Forbes: That's all we're taking?
- Marshall Chris Adams: Yeah.
- Noah Forbes: Let's get more men.
- Marshall Chris Adams: Seven's always been my lucky number.
- Noah Forbes: Well, should we bury 'em?
- Marshall Chris Adams: The living need us more.
- Capt Andy Hayes: All right, what's your plan?
- Marshall Chris Adams: Oh, I figured we'd just ride in there and shoot down anyone carrying a gun.
- [Laurie convinces Chris to stay with her]
- Marshall Chris Adams: Skinner, you've just been demoted to deputy.
- Mark Skinner: Yeah, well that figures. I wouldn't have had much time for work anyway.
- A Brand New Seven—Doing Their Number! They put their lives on the line and let it ride!
- Lee Van Cleef — U. S. Marshal Chris Adams
- Michael Callan — Noah Forbes
- Luke Askew — Mark Skinner
- James Sikking — Captain Andy Hayes
- Pedro Armendáriz Jr. — Pepe Carrall
- William Lucking — Walt Drummond
- Ed Lauter — Scott Elliott
- Stefanie Powers — Laurie Gunn
- Mariette Hartley — Arilla Adams
- Ralph Waite — Jim Mackay
- Melissa Murphy — Madge Buchanan
- Allyn Ann McLerie — Mrs. Donavan
- Gary Busey — Hank Allan
- Robert Jaffe — Bob Allan
- Darrell Larson — Shelly Donavan
- Elizabeth Thompson — Skinner's Woman
- Carolyn Conwell — Martha
- Ron Stein — Juan De Toro
- Rita Rogers — De Toro's Woman
- Jason Wingreen — Warden of Tucson Territorial Prison