The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
- 1 The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
- 1.1 My Name is Lizzie Bennet - Ep: 1
- 1.2 The Most Awkward Dance Ever - Ep: 7
- 1.3 The Charming Mr. Lee - Ep: 11
- 1.4 Lizzie Bennet is in Denial - Ep: 15
- 1.5 Nope! He Doesn't Like Me! - Ep: 33
- 1.6 Lizzie, Come Home - Ep: 34
- 1.7 Home Sweet Home - Ep: 35
- 1.8 Party Time - Ep: 72
- 1.9 Hyper-Mediation in New Media - Ep: 80
- 1.10 Corporate Interview - Ep: 83
- 1.11 Talking to Myself - Ep: 96
- 1.12 Gratitude - Ep: 98
- 1.13 The End - Ep: 100
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
The Lizzie Bennet DiariesEdit
My Name is Lizzie Bennet - Ep: 1Edit
- Lizzie: (reading t-shirt) "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a man in possession of a good fortune... must be in want of a wife." My mom gave each of us one of these last Christmas. I have yet to wear it... ever.
- Lizzie: My name is Lizzie Bennet, and this is my life.
- Charlotte: Who wrote this?
- Lizzie: Shakespeare.
The Most Awkward Dance Ever - Ep: 7Edit
- Lizzie: In this video, I am going to tell you a story. A story of a wedding. A painful wedding. Where a man and a woman were forced to dance together because of some stupid binding tradition that should be banned for all time! So if you haven't guessed yet, yeah, I caught the bouquet. And guess what stuck up, pompous prick caught the garter? Yeah. My name is Lizzie Bennet, and this is the story of the most awkward dance ever!
The Charming Mr. Lee - Ep: 11Edit
- Lizzie: My name is Lizzie Bennet, and Bing Lee just charmed the pants off everybody. Not literally.
Lizzie Bennet is in Denial - Ep: 15Edit
- Caroline!Charlotte: Are you fake texting?
- Darcy!Jane: It's super important.
- Jane: We got a little . . . distracted after that. There were some things we needed to take care of.
- Charlotte: What she means is that we had to drag a drunk Lydia away before she ended up in jail.
- Jane: Lizzie, I'm really, really sorry. Charlotte made me do this. And she came in and she was bugging me and —
- Charlotte: Jane, you narc!
Nope! He Doesn't Like Me! - Ep: 33Edit
- Lizzie: The only thing he wanted was for me to say that I like popular music so that he could mock me with his mocking words, and his mocking face, and his beady little mocking eyes!
- Lizzie: I know you're only saying so you could make fun of my tastes. I'd rather not give you the pleasure, so just go ahead and hate me anyway.
- Darcy!Jane: Hate you? I would never dare hate you.
Lizzie, Come Home - Ep: 34Edit
- Jane: Hey, Lizzie! You're never going to believe what just happened.
- Lizzie: No way. (grabs Jane's hand, expecting to see a ring)
- Jane: Wow. Are you okay?
Home Sweet Home - Ep: 35Edit
- Lizzie: We're back! We're back back back back back! It is so nice to be in my own room, and have my own stuff, and my own Charlotte!
- Lizzie!Mrs.Bennet: Jane! Why on earth would you come home when you had him in your clutches? In your clutches?
- Jane: Mom didn't say "clutches."
- Lizzie!Mrs. Bennet: You should have stayed. Sealed the deal. Gotten pregnant, even! I was planning a spring wedding.
- Lizzie!Mrs.Bennet: It's your fault if I die without grandbabies!
Party Time - Ep: 72Edit
- Lizzie: My name is Lizzie Bennet, and this is — not the bathroom!
- Lizzie: Don't worry. Once we get some cake into her, she'll crash. Oddly for her, the sugar counteracts the alcohol and causes a blissful coma. Blissful for the rest of us.
- Mary: My god! Seriously, he went in for a hug?
- Lizzie: It was more like a grope-hug. A grug!
- Mary: (breaking character during Costume Theater) Do you think Darcy has virtues? Because it's, like, I don't care, but I think it would be really interesting if you changed your mind about him.
- Mary!Lizzie: NO! You are not invited! YOU CAN'T COME TONIGHT!
- Lizzie: Cake solves everything.
Hyper-Mediation in New Media - Ep: 80Edit
- Lizzie: What am supposed to do, roam the halls looking for someone to put in my videos? (following clips show her roaming the halls, clearly looking for someone)
Corporate Interview - Ep: 83Edit
- Lizzie: Come in.
- Darcy: Excuse me, Lizzie. Um . . . Gigi told me you wanted me.
- Lizzie: She did?
- Darcy: Yes, for an interview? For your independent study.
- Lizzie: Yes . . . yes. Um, that is, if you have the time and don't mind appearing on my videos again . . . some more.
- Darcy: (sits down) No, I don't mind, and, uh, yes, I have the time. Or I'll make it.
- Lizzie: Great. Let me just, uh, get the door. (touches Darcy's shoulder as she walks to the door)
- Lizzie: Let's start with the name. What does Pemberley mean?
- Darcy: Oh, uh, Pemberley is the name of the place my father's family comes from in England.
Talking to Myself - Ep: 96Edit
- Lizzie: Recent events have made me wonder about my decision to make my videos in a semi-public part of the house. Not that my bedroom door was ever much of a deterrent. We just don't have that many locking doors. And I draw the line with filming in the bathroom. Nuh-uh. (draws a line in the air) This far, no further.
- Lizzie!Jane: Hey, Lizzie, it's so good to see you. I think the two of you are super sweet together. Do you want some tea?
- Lizzie!Gigi: Oh, Lizzie, don't go anywhere! And make sure your phone is charged! And check if the ringer is on!
- Lizzie: Why?
- Lizzie!Gigi: So you could help me with my math!
- Lizzie: If his good opinion once lost is lost forever, then we're right back where we started, I guess.
- Lizzie!Charlotte: Oh, come on, Lizzie, this isn't 1800. If you wanna know what Darcy's thinking, just ask him.
- Lizzie: Damn it, Imaginary Charlotte!
Gratitude - Ep: 98Edit
- Lizzie: I thought you were Chinese.
- Darcy: I can understand the confusion.
The End - Ep: 100Edit
- Lizzie: My name is Lizzie Bennet, and thank you for watching my videos.
- Ashley Clements - Lizzie Bennet (LBD)
- Daniel Gordh - William Darcy (LBD, PD)
- Mary Kate Wiles - Lydia Bennet (LBD, TLB)
- Julia Cho - Charlotte Lu (LBD, MotL)
- Laura Spencer - Jane Bennet (LBD, TLB)
- Christopher Sean - Bing Lee (LBD)
- Jessica Jade Andres - Caroline Lee (LBD)
- Maxwell Glick - Ricky Collins (LBD)
- Briana Cuoco - Mary Bennet (LBD, TLB)
- Janice Lee - Maria Lu (MotL)
- Craig Frank - Fitz Williams (LBD, PD)
- Allison Paige - Gigi Darcy (LBD, PD, Welcome to Sanditon)