|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
The Life and TImes of Juniper Lee (2005–2007), was an American animated television series. The series centers on the life of a preteen girl, named Juniper Lee. The magic and human worlds have been separated by a magical barrier, preventing ordinary humans from seeing any magic-related events or the creatures related to them. Juniper has recently been made the new Te Xuan Ze, which gives her the responsibility of maintaining the balance between the human and magic worlds. The show has a fairly campy take on the genre, and at times often makes fun of itself. Being a Te Zuan Ze is not easy for Juniper. She has to postpone what she likes doing the most just to save the world.
It's your party and I'll whine if I want to [1.1]Edit
- Ophelia Ramírez: One, there's no music. Two, if there was music, I wouldn't like it. Three, no.
It Takes a Pillage [1.3]Edit
- Jody is possessed by a Viking spirit
- Jody Irwin: Give me the medallion, you milk-livered runt!
- Juniper Lee: Runt?! I've got two inches on you!
Enter Sandman [1.6]Edit
- June, Ray Ray, and Dennis are practicing their musical act for the school's talent show. Dennis complains that his siblings' performance is subpar to his own.":
- Juniper Lee: Mom and dad are the only ones that heard us, and they made up sound proof in the basement!
- Dennis: Oh yeah, well, Ray Ray doesn't even know which song were playing.
Ray Ray: Dude, I go where the music takes me. *he drums*
Juniper Lee: If we wanna go to the contest, can we please, just try to get thru one song?
There's No Mitzvah Like Snow Mitzvah [1.8]Edit
Star Quality [1.9]Edit
Picture Day [1.10]Edit
The Great Escape [1.11]Edit
Oh Brother, What Art Thou? [1.11]Edit
It's the Great Pumpkin, Juniper Lee [1.12]Edit
Meet the Parent [1.14]Edit
Take My Life, Please [1.15]Edit
Magic Takes a Holiday [1.16]Edit
The World According to L.A.R.P. [1.17]Edit
io riesco con un piccolo aiuto dai miei Elf [1.18]Edit
il mio piccolo aiutante elfo
Ding Dong the Witch Ain't Dead [1.19]Edit
June:Please tell me this isn't happening. (ring rings) Oh. Okay, okay. I get it. It's happening.
Enter Sandman [1.20]Edit
Not in My Backyard [1.21]Edit
June: Ray-Ray, what did you do?
Ray-Ray: Relax, when I find you're gonna laugh, I swear........
Meanwhile.........up in the attic..........
June: Ray-Ray, stop that, he's a monster, not a land fill."
New Trickster in Town [1.22]Edit
Thor: "ording pity party of one please, your table is ready, tonights special is an oven roasted filet of poor me, served on a delightful bed of cry me a river."
Juniper: "Thanks for all your help. I hope we did not interupt anything." Thor: "Well, just book club. But it's ok"...whispering "I hadn't read it yet anyway, don't tell anybody."
It Takes a Pillage [1.23]Edit
I've Got My Mind on My Mummy and My Mummy on My Mind [1.24]Edit
June: "Ray-Ray.......what did you do?"
June: "What did you do?"
June: "Nothing? we've got 40 pounds of slug in our toilet.........what did you do?"
It's Your Party and I'll Whine if I Want To [1.25]Edit
Adventures in BabysittingEdit
- Monroe: He's about as magical as a sack of hammers! (Referring to Juniper's Father)
- Roger asks Ophelia if she would go to the school dance with him
- Ophelia: I'd rather put my head in a bucket of roaches.
- Roger: So... is that a yes or a maybe?
- Ophelia: Idiot.
- Roger: Oh yeah, that's a maybe!
It's the Great Pumpkin, Juniper Lee [2.15]Edit
Oh Brother, What Art Thou? [2.14]Edit
The Great Escape [2.16]Edit
Picture Day [2.17]Edit
Star Quality [2.18]Edit
There's No Mitzvah Like Snow Mitzvah [2.19]Edit
Bada Bing, Bada Boomfist [2.20]Edit
Adventures in Babysitting [2.21]Edit
June's Egg-cellent Adventure: Juniper Lee Meets the Easter Bunny [2.22]Edit
I've Got You Under My Skin [2.23]Edit
- Ray Ray (June): My name's June, and my brother Ray Ray's a rockstar!
Welcome Bat Otter [2.24]Edit
- June: (Comparing notes on Bat Otters) Okay... They range in size from three inches to four thousand feet tall, they're hairy and bald, have either wings, horns, horned wings, or winged horns, but the one thing everyone could agree on is... nothing.
Dog Show Afternoon [2.25]Edit
- Monroe: Oh, the Dump Truck, delicious, the new like flavor tuna, bacon and onion is great!
- Ray Ray: Yes, but can't be compare it with the supreme line of beef and salmon, have a smoked flavor.. oops, I heard that.
- Monroe: Hey, having all a refrigerator to devour, do you eat my dog food?!
- Ray Ray: Just a little.
Dream Date [2.26]Edit
- Jody: But, if Marcus can make it pass my breath, I'm gonna take this egg salad sandwich and start choppin' it down like a coyote.
- Juniper: That's kinda gross.
- Jody: I know! It's perfect!