The Leopard Man
1943 film by Jacques Tourneur
Strange Savage Murder... Striking At Women Only! (taglines)
- It may sound like music to her. I can do better with my teeth in a cold shower.
- We're not going to catch a train, Darling - we're going to stay right here and catch a murderer.
- Eloise: Don't take this personally Miss Walker, but it's ironic - I mean, you being a big star and me being a cigarette girl.
- Kiki Walker: I know, I know. You got the talent and I got the breaks. I heard it in every nightclub.
- Eloise: If you got cold feet honey, I'll take over for you. That little red dress of yours fits me just perfect.
- Kiki Walker: Someday you'll try on my coffin and I hope it fits you just perfect.
- Women Alone the Victims of Strange, Savage Killer!
- Strange Savage Murder... Striking At Women Only!
- A shriek in the night—another victim torn to pieces by claw and fang! Is it man-like beast or beast-like man that picks only beauty as prey—and why?
- Don't Be Afraid To Know the Truth about the Monster That Killed For a Thrill!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|