The Legend of Zorro
The Legend of Zorro is a 2005 sequel to 1998's The Mask of Zorro, both directed by Martin Campbell. Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta Jones reprise their roles as the titular hero and his spouse, and Rufus Sewell stars as the villain. Sony Pictures released this action film.
- Zorro: (to Tornado) Over the hill! To the Governor's mansion! (Tornado doesn't answer) I said over the hill! To the Governor's mansion! (Tornado doesn't answer again) A la colina! A la casa del gobernador! (Tornado finally answers) We need to work on your English!
- Zorro: Elena... My family is my life.
- Elena: When I said we were never meant to be together... I mean it.
- Zorro: Finally, we agree on something!
- Zorro: What are you doing in a bar?
- Joaquin: What are you doing in jail?
- Zorro: I asked you first!
- Elena: It's who we are.
- Armand: I don't know why they call it "wine-tasting". After two glasses, you can't taste anything.
- Zorro: [after making a "Z" mark on Armand] So the devil will know who sent you.
- Zorro: Why are you still wearing his necklace?
- Elena: I'm under cover! Besides, these are pearls. You never gave me pearls.
- Zorro: I thought you didn't care about things like that.
- Elena: I lied. Every woman loves pearls.
- Zorro: Well, now you have them, *princess*.
- Zorro: [drunk] Count Armand, with his fancy wine and his frufru accent. Nobody leaves my tequila worm dangling in the wind...