The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Prologue: This is, but one of the legends of which the people speak... Long ago, there existed a kingdom, where a golden power lay hidden... It was a prosperous land, blessed with green forests, tall mountains, and peace... But one day, a man of great evil found the golden power and took it for himself... With its strength, he commanded darkness across the kingdom... But then, when all hope had died and the hour of doom was at hand, a young boy in green appeared as if from nowhere... Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light... This boy, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Time... The boy's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend... But then, a day came when a fell wind began to blow across the kingdom... the great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again crept forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs... The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them... But the hero did not appear... Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing, but appeal to the gods. In their last hour, as doom drew near, they left their future in the hands of fate. What became of that kingdom...? None remain who know. The memory of the kingdom vanished, but its legend survived on the wind's breath. On a certain island, it became customary to garb young boys in green when they come of age. Clothed in the green of fields, they aspire to find heroic blades and cast evil down... The elders wish only for the youths to know courage like the hero of legend...
- Tetra: Are you him? Are you the one who was speaking through my stone without my permission? Answer me!
- King of Hyrule: That stone is an enhanced version of the Gossip Stones long spoken of in the legends of the Hyrulian Royal Family. I am the one who made it.
- Tetra: You made it? The royal family's Gossip Stone? I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.
- King of Hyrule: Have neither of you heard the tales? Tales of the kingdom spoken of in the legend of the great hero... The place where the power of the gods lies hidden... This place, where the two of you now stand, is that kingdom. This is Hyrule... And I am its king: Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. Link, do you not recognize my voice? [Link shockingly realizes] Indeed, I am the one who guided you here. I am the King of Red Lions.
- King of Red Lions: ...I see. So...the Forsaken Fortress has already...
- Fishman: Ahh, like a molting snake that casts off its dead skin! That place is so empty and quiet... one can almost hear the echo of dead leaves falling to the cold, cracked ground!
- King of Red Lions: ..........