The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) is an Open world (open world), Action-adventure game (action-adventure) Video game (video game) released in 2017 for the Wii U (Nintendo Wii U)) and Nintendo Switch (Nintendo Switch).
• Link.. you may not yet be at a point where you have recovered your power or all of your memories... But courage need not be remembered... For it is never forgotten.
• How... How did it come to this?
• Everything–everything I've done up until now... It was all for nothing... So I really am just a failure! Our only hope for defeating Ganon is lost because I couldn't harness this cursed power!
• All my friends... the entire kingdom... my father most of all... I tried, and I failed them all.. I left them... all to die.
• This one here is called the silent princess. It's a rare, endangered species. Despite our efforts, we can't get them to grow domestically yet. The princess can only thrive out here in the wild. All that we can hope... is that the species will be strong enough to prosper, on its own.
• [Laughs] Now it is time to show you who I truly am. I was King Rhoam Bosphoramus Hyrule. I was... the last leader of Hyrule. A kingdom which no longer exists. [Reveals his spirit form to Link] The Great Calamity was merciless. It devastated everything in its path, lo, a century ago.
Quotes about the gameEdit
- It's been three long years since The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild rewired the connections inside my brain. It messed me up. In some ways you might say it ruined video games. Other video games. [...] It's not God of War's fault that it's not Breath of the Wild. It's not Spider-Man's fault that it's not Breath of the Wild. I spent a good 10 hours playing Red Dead Redemption 2, hoping it was Breath of the Wild, then eventually gave up. No one's fault. Sorry, other video games. You tried, but you weren't Breath of the Wild.
- Serrels, Mark (March 2, 2020). 3 years on, I'm still recovering from Breath of the Wild (in en). CNET.