The Last Song (film)
The Last Song is a 2010 coming of age drama film developed alongside the Nicholas Sparks novel by the same name. The film was directed by Julie Anne Robinson in her feature film directorial debut and co-written by Sparks and Jeff Van Wie. The Last Song stars Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth, and Greg Kinnear and follows a troubled teenager as she reconnects with her estranged father and falls in love during a summer in a quiet Southern United States beach town. The film is distributed by Touchstone Pictures.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Truth only means something when it's hard to admit! Don't you get that?
- It's what I do mom. I push people away.
- People make mistakes, Will. Even the people that we love.
- Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more.
- [in letter to Ronnie] Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.
- We're not perfect, any of us. We make mistakes, we screw up but then we forgive and move forward.
- [to Steve] Are you gonna say goodbye, because I really don't wanna hear it.
- Veronica: Why did you want me to see this?
- Will: Because I thought you would like her as much as I do, scars and all.
- Jonah: Mom says it's because she has PMS.
- Steve: Do you even know what PMS is, Jonah?
- Jonah: Of course I do, Dad. I'm not a little kid anymore. It's the Pissed At Men Syndrome.
- Veronica: How is Vanderbit?
- Will: It's a good school, too much for me. I decides to move to Columbia next semester to share mistakes with the girl I love.
- Miley Cyrus as Veronica "Ronnie" L. Miller
- Greg Kinnear as Steve Miller
- Kelly Preston as Kim Miller
- Liam Hemsworth as Will Blakelee
- Bobby Coleman as Jonah Miller
- Nick Lashaway as Marcus
- Carly Chaikin as Blaze
- Adam Barnett as Teddy
- Nick Searcy as Tom Blakelee
- Melissa Ordway as Ashley
- Carrie Malabre as Cassie
- Rhoda Griffis as a Doctor
- Lance E. Nichols as Pastor Charlie Harris
- Hallock Beals as Scott
- Stephanie Leigh Schlund as Megan Blakelee