The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses
2005 animated film by Charles Grosvenor
The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses is a 2005 direct-to-video animated film in the The Land Before Time series.
- That's right! That's exactly how it happened.
- [to Ducky] Don't EVER call my dad that again, got it?!
- That is not how I remember it. Nope, nope, nope!
- Topsy: Cera, are you awake? Look, I um...it's just...I, um...It's just that...Oh, this is so much harder than yelling. Look, Tria is an old friend and she doesn't have anyone. She needs protection and she's really nice. What I mean is...Well, she likes me and I like her.
- Cera: But I want things back the way they were before. When you didn't like anybody and nobody likes you.
- Topsy: I don't think things are ever going to be that way again.
- Cera: Hmm! [sniffles and cries]
- Littlefoot: And they swarmed all over the tree just like a bunch of little creepy-crawlers. Only a lot bigger and...
- Cera: Okay, okay. Nobody really cares.
- Littlefoot: Hey, who is that with your dad, anyway? They sure looked friendly.
- [Cera looks furious]
- Littlefoot: Have you known her long? Hey, you think maybe he likes her?
- [Cera grows more furious]
- Littlefoot: Is she gonna be your new mom?
- Cera: [turns red in anger, furiously growls and angrily strikes out at Littlefoot with rage] No! Are you crazy? No, no, NO! :[Cera angrily growls, furiously chases Littlefoot, who hides behind a log, and hits a bush, scattering all the leaves, and pants with intense anger]
- Littlefoot: Sorry! I was only asking.
- Cera: [furiously] Well, don't ever ask again! Hmm!
- Littlefoot: Well, okay, sure. You wanna look for tiny longnecks now?
- Cera: [echoes] NO!
- Littlefoot: Sorta a waste of time, anyway. How can you find something that little in a valley this big?
- Littlefoot: [runs onto the boulder that Topsy and a club-tail are trying to push off a cliff to block the miniature long-necks' cavern] STOP, PLEASE! You're making a big mistake! I'M the one who took the tree-sweets off the tree-sweet tree!
- Topsy: Huh?
- [Littlefoot's grandparents walk up, as everybody else, including Tria, Cera, Ducky, Pertie, and Spike, all mumble in confusion hearing what Littlefoot just said, and he continues admitting the full truth]
- Littlefoot: [gulps] I didn't mean to. The tiny longnecks ate the tree-sweets, but they wouldn't have if I hadn't knocked them all off the tree. I was gonna tell the truth, but when I saw how mad everyone was, I got scared! So I blamed everything on the tiny longnecks.
- Tinysauruses: [gasps in shock, listening to Littlefoot's confession]
- Big Daddy: Do you still trust the big ones now?
- Littlefoot: Anyway, I know, now, that they're nice. They're really nice. And I.... [sighs] I'm sorry.
- [Everyone looks at each other and mumble, sort of in a way of forgiving Littlefoot]
- Petrie: [stops sobbing from turning his back on Littlefoot, as Cera advises him, Ducky, and Spike to apologize to him] How come you suddenly smart about making things better?
- Cera: I've just gotten some practice lately. [Sees something in some bushes] Hey! There's Littlefoot now.
- Ducky: Littlefoot?
- Petrie: Hey, Littlefoot.
- [Cera, Spike, Ducky, and Petrie run over to find Littlefoot when the sharp-teeth (Utahraptors) jump out at them, and they scream in terror]
- Ducky: I am so, so, so, so sorry for what I said.
- Littlefoot discovers even little lies can cause big trouble.
- Aaron Spann - Littlefoot
- Jeff Bennett - Petrie
- Aria Noelle Curzon - Ducky
- Michael Clarke Duncan - Big Daddy
- Miriam Flynn - Grandma Longneck
- Nika Futterman - Rocky
- John Ingle - Topsy/Narrator
- Leigh Kelly - Skitter
- Tress MacNeille - Mama Swimmer/Petrie's Mother
- Camryn Manheim - Tria
- Kenneth Mars - Grandpa Longneck
- Anndi McAfee - Cera
- Ashley Rose Orr - Dusty
- Rob Paulsen - Spike/Kosh
- Cree Summer - Lizzie
- Frank Welker - Deinonychus