The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure
The Land Before Time 2: The Great Valley Adventure (known as The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure) is a 1994 direct-to-video sequel to a 1988 animated film The Land Before Time. It can be found in Journey to Big Water like Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.
- Don't cry, Ducky, it's--it's all part of the Great Circle of Life.
- If we catch them ourselves, it'll show everyone that we're not babies anymore!
- You guys are all just a bunch of eggs!
- There's five of us and only two of them!
- What could go wrong?
- [repeated line] Yep yep yep.
- My tummy talk, too, [stomach growls] it say "Feed me".
- [muttering] I don't know.
- [To Littlefoot and his friends] Hey, you kids! Stop rolling those rocks down the hill! My nest is in there.
- [To parents] Roar!
- [after biting Cera] What did I do?
- [after Ozzy talks about tonight's feast now that the valley is asleep in the setting sun] I wouldn't mind being talked in. I'm eggs-hausted! [laughs]
- But Ozzy, I'm tired. And I'm hungry.
- Cera: I suppose you all got the same lecture I did?
- Petrie: Me too young to wander far.
- Ducky: We are not grown up and should remember it.
- Littlefoot: There are many dangers. I should always be careful.
- Cera: Don't hang around with longnecks, big faces, and spike tails. [the others glare at her] Well, it was... mostly the same lecture.
- Topsy: [Worried] Cera?
- Petrie's Mother: Petrie?
- Ducky's Mother: Ducky, Spike!
- Both: Littlefoot!
- Littlefoot: It's, it's a--
- Both: SHARPTOOTH!
- Cera: SHARPTOOTH! AAAH! RUN!
- Ozzy and Strut: [also seeing Chomper and finding that he is a sharptooth; then they scream the same word as the main characters] SHARPTOOTH!
- Ozzy: [finds the children and blames them for taking away their supper] Well, well, well! If it isn't the little plant grazers that spoiled our supper!
- Ducky: It is the egg stealers!
- Petrie: Huh, what do we do?!
- Cera: Run!
- All: Aah!
- Ozzy: Where's my egg, you rotten little sprout crunchers?!
- Ozzy: Now, what did you do with my egg!?
- Cera: Your egg?! We didn't do anything to it! It hatched!
- Ozzy: [after Cera tells him that the egg hatched] IT HATCHED!?! BEFORE I COULD EAT IT! MY EGG HATCHED?!
- Strut: [to Ozzy] C-Calm down, Ozzy. I... It was just an egg.
- Ozzy: IT WAS NOT ONLY AN EGG! IT WAS OUR DINNER! [kicks Strut] I'm warning you, you little leaf-lickers. Stay out of my way, or I'll...!
- Littlefoot: Leave my friends alone!