The Incredible Petrified World
1957 film by Jerry Warren
- Directed by Jerry Warren. Written by John W. Steiner.
See! The terror of a skindive to the center of the Earth! Caverns of Forgotten Men! Boiling Volcanos! Tidal Earthquakes! Horror of Undead Monsters! (taglines)
- Narrator: This is the sea, as old as the world itself. It extends over three quarters of the surface of the globe. The sea: the birthplace of life, the great storehouse of minerals, the prison of haunting mysteries.
- Dr. J.R. Matheny: No frontier was ever explored by just one expedition.
- The Captain: I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for a two inch steak!
- Dale Marshall: [to Lauri] You just listen to me, Miss Innocent. There's nothing friendly between two females. There never was. There never will be.
- Lauri Talbott: Sorry you feel that way. I was hoping we could help each other.
- Dale Marshall: You don't need help - neither do I. Not as long as we have two men around us.
- Hank: I know you're disappointed that Tom couldn't make it, but I just couldn't get him to come up. He asked me to give you this. [hands over Tom's letter]
- Dale Marshall: Well I hope he knows what he's doing, [removes Tom's ring and throws it overboard] 'cause I do.
- See! The terror of a skindive to the center of the Earth! Caverns of Forgotten Men! Boiling Volcanos! Tidal Earthquakes! Horror of Undead Monsters!
- See women trapped in fantastic caverns at the center of Earth!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|